Solutions for Airlines – finding the right people
For an efficient and cost-effective solution to crew provisioning, let JETSTREAM Aviation Academy take the task of training and recruitment off your hands. Whether your airline is a start-up or established operation, you can benefit from JETSTREAM services ranging from initial screening of candidates to bespoke training.
Our courses incorporate the specific knowledge of subject matter experts and are tailored to the exact needs of our airline clients. They in turn enjoy lower recruitment and training costs and improved operational efficiency by using JETSTREAM to screen candidates for every requirement.
Access to our network of trained crew can ensure continuity of operations during pilot and cabin crew shortages; our outsourcing capability means crew can be available on demand.
Among our services:
- Screening of cadet pilots for ATPL or MPL training
- Screening of maintenance engineers for EASA Part 147 training (Initial and Type Rating)
- Screening of cabin crew for EASA training
- Provision of maintenance services (MRO EASA Part 145)
- Provision of airline courses (CRM, DGR, SMS, etc)
- Provision of TRIs/TREs
- Crew outsourcing (flight deck or cabin crew)
- EU OPS training for airline postholders
- EU OPS training for pilots and cabin crew
By anticipating the needs of our clients, we give them the benefit of the commercial and operational insights that come from working with active airline captains. Our training solutions complement the corporate strategy for learning and development.
JETSTREAM can also help airlines prepare for their IOSA safety audit. In addition, we can carry out initial safety training and a variety of EU OPS training for operating and non-operating staff.
JETSTREAM partner airlines include Aegean, Air Mediteranee, Arab Wings, Ariana, Badr Airlines, Borajet, Cyprus Airways, Drukair, Flybe, K2 Smart Jets, NASAIR, Olympic Air, Qatar Airways, Smart Aviation, Spice Jet and United Airways.