Bombardier Dash 8 100/200/300
JETSTREAM provides the Bombardier DHC8-100/200/300 Type Rating on a D Level Full Flight Simulators with Instructors who are active commanders on Type, offering the best conditions for a successful airline career. The course can also be tailored according to India DGCA requirements.
- Valid EASA or ICAO CPL(A) with current ME/IR Rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4
- Approval of own Civil Aviation Authority
- Multi Pilot Airplane experience or completed MCC*
*For candidates without MCC
MCC can be integrated into the Type Rating. Please find detailed information in our MCC course section.
- 10 days self study of the CBT and the A/C manuals at your home base
- 11 days in classroom with Instructor: A/C Systems, Procedures, FMS, Performance, CPT Training
- 1 day Systems and Performance Test
- 8 Sessions Full Flight Simulator Training
- 1 Session Full Flight Simulator LOFT
- 1 Session Full Flight Simulator Skill Test
Briefings of min. 20 hrs will be conducted during the Flight Simulator Sessions
ca. 35 days
Included in the price
- CBT, Classroom Instruction - Systems, Procedures, Performance, Simulator training, Skill Test.
Not Included in the price
- Personal expenses
A screening will be conducted prior starting the training, to establish the suitability of the trainee for the course.
A training contract will be signed prior starting the course between the trainee and JETSTREAM.
The course will be conducted according to EASA standards and the failure procedures defined under the approved Operations and Training Manual of JETSTREAM Aviation Academy.
The ground training will be conducted at the facilities of JETSTREAM at Athens International Airport (LGAV), Greece. The simulator training will be conducted at partner simulator training center.
Special hotel rates apply for JETSTREAM customers. Please contact us for more information (Athens: +30 210 6025700, / Dubai: +971 4 3922 200, ).
Base training may be arranged separately after the simulator skill test.
For further information please complete and submit the Training Request Form.