Our Approved Training Organization (ATO) by the European EASA and UAE GCAA offers in both our Training Centers the Type Rating of A330/A340 in level D Full Flight Simulators in Europe and Middle East. Part of the ground training can be accomplished via distance learning.
- Valid EASA or ICAO CPL(A) with current MEP/IR
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO English Language Proficiency min. level 4
- Multi Pilot Airplane experience or completed MCC*
- 10 days self study preparation-Web Based Training (WBT) - at your home base
- 5 days theoretical classroom training (Systems, Procedures, FMGS, Performance) combined with Airbus Procedures Trainer
- 1 day review, Systems and Performance Exams
- 8 Session Flight Simulator Training
- 1 Session Flight Simulator Skill Test
Briefings of min. 20hrs will be conducted during Flight Simulator Sessions
Zero Flight Time Training
Zero Flight Time Training may be arrange with your airline operator.
The ground training is conducted in JETSTREAM`s Training Centers at the Athens International Airport - Greece or in Silicon Oasis - Dubai UAE. The Flight Simulator training is conducted at partner simulator centers in Middle East or Europe.
Upon request we are able to start the training course on your preferred start date. Course dates are subject to change without notice.
For further information please complete and submit the Training Information Request Form.